Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time Flies

Wow, I can't believe a week has passed and I haven't been back for an update! 

What did I do in the last week that was oh so important that I couldn't update anyone?  Well, let's see hhhhmmm, well when the boys were sleeping I have been busily sewing my black coffee date dress which is all done excluding the hem; sewing the lotus version of the coffee date dress; sewing my girlfriend's little girl's 100 dreams twirly dress for her birthday; and making a present for my girlfriend's birthday too!  In between this I have been looking after boys, lots of painting and play outside (which does not help sewing!). 

Speaking of boys, today I took them to a play centre!  My first foray!  I went with another girlfriend and her two boys!  The centre is aptly named "Go Wild" and oh boy, do they what!  The noise was deafening, and it was midweek.  My boys loved it, which was no surprise and because there were no school aged kids there today they were allowed to play on everything.  MrT had me a bit worried when he climbed all the way up to the ceiling (it's all netted), he loved it, he wasn't even worried that he couldn't see Mummy!  The XMan, thankfully was a little less happy to be out of sight of Mummy which made it a little easier. 

Well, it was a success and we'll go back.  Now we just have to wait to see if they picked up any nasty bugs whilst there!  I did take the hand sanitiser and used it religiously, but you can't stop a boy from wanting to taste everything in sight - The XMan was sucking all the ball pit balls, I'm having a bad feeling about that one; and MrT, who should know better at almost three and with Egg and Peanut allergies, was licking all the structures - what's with that??  Guess they take after their Mummy's tactileness (if that is even a word).  I have to touch everything, but I draw the line at licking it!

Oh well, they were tuckered out and slept for an age today...so I progressed nicely with my sewing.  Promise to post some pictures tomorrow.

Cheers
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy week for you.
    Knew the boys would love that place. They are not afraid of anything. I am glad I was not there as I would have been the one afraid for them.
    MrT licking the post????they must have been nice and cool.
    Love the title Xman:-)
    Can't wait to see the pics.
    Hugs & kisses mum

    ReplyDelete